Why are we bothering Ted about this?

Guys,

Ted is the upstream maintainer of e2fsprogs. As far as I am aware, he
has not released a version for LIBC 6 yet, and the problem that caused
damage of filesystems over 2 GB was due to the way we were building the
program under LIBC 6.

I would really strongly suggest that we figure out what is wrong with
these programs on our own before we get the upstream maintainer involved.
The upstream maintainer should only be copied when we have a proven bug
in their program. Not when we're trying to figure out what the bug is,
not when we're corresponding with the users about the bug, etc.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html