Re: Rosegarden and tclmidi and clisp

foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (Anthony Fok) writes:

> I read on the MuTeX mailing list that Paul Seelig has already packaged the
> latest Rosegarden 2.1 for Debian GNU/Linux!  :)  I was thinking that maybe
> we could "steal" Paul's work and upload a "non-maintainer" release (or
> something like that) for hamm, and maybe Paul could maintain it if he
> decides to register as an official Debian developer.  :)

No, although i've registered as Debian maintainer (still waiting for
the official approvement) i won't be maintaining "rosegarden" since
there is already an official maintainer doing probably a far better
job than i did with my rather quick'n'dirty package.

Will Lowe <harpo@udel.edu> is already working on the official package
and is already informed that he may steal whatever he wants from my
own "rosegarden" package.  It's just that i'm not very keen about
waiting until somebody else releases a package i want yesterday. ;-)

                                  Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de
   My Homepage in the WWW at the URL http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig