Debian bug system now available generally

My employer had me (on company time) parameterise the bug system so
that we could use it internally, and naturally since the thing was
GPL'd to start with these changes are now available for everyone.

I've set up a web page for the system (as opposed to the Debian
instance of it) at
  <URL:http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ian/debbugs/>

There you'll find what I'm calling version 0.2.  There is not much
installation documentation, but there's probably enough to get you
going.  Suggestions for enhancement, or even better, patches, would be
welcome of course.

If I get positive feedback I'll probably post to
comp.os.linux.announce or somewhere.

Ian.