Re: I'm feeling daft today.

Lindsay Allen wrote:
> And stay away from cold, windy places in future.

I must disagree. Living in a cold climate (we had snow a week ago) helps
to inoculate you against excursions into cold dark places such
as debian-dissent (although I must admit I haven't bothered to venture
there yet as watching the evening news is depressing enough).

On a more serious note, it doesn't surprise me that some (all?) Debian
people were kicked off of Debian-dissent. Listening to the rhetoric
of the discussions with Dave convinced me that he would do something of
this nature eventually. It is amazing how people who try to topple what
they perceive as an evil empire usually set up the most repressive regimes
themselves. To be fair, it is still a bit early to say whether this is
the case here.

- Jay