Re: Meaning of `source code'

From: "Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk>
> To compound the confusion, the developers have put it under the GPL!

Please send them a polite request for the source code in Eiffel form.
Do not say anything about the GPL just yet. Tell me what they say, or
if they do not respond. They may simply have thought that was the best
way to distribute the program.

Under the GPL they are obligated to give you the Eiffel source if you
request it and you have already received the program in the form of the
intermediate C code. The GPL is quite clear on that. However, I would not
dream of telling them what they are obligated to do until they have first
declined a polite request.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html