Re: New packages for DEBIAN: VRML viewer

> On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pe~na wrote:
>
> > 	I'm willing to maintain both vrweb (a VRML viewer/browser
> > developed using C++) and vrwave (the same but developed under Java)

I am not sure how the current status of vrweb is officially recorded.
I believe I may be listed as its current maintainer.

You are welcome to take over its maintenance, though.  I have not gotten
anywhere with maintaining it.  It relies on the "mesa" graphics library,
which is itself an orphaned package with no libc6 version available.  So
you may need to take over the mesa package as well.