Intent to package: war-ftpd

Hello all,

I've gotten upstream permission to release a Debian version of War FTP
Daemon 1.70 when it is released.  War is a Linux port of the popular Win32
FTP daemon.  I'm guessing it'll have to end up in non-free due to the
following clause in the license:

* This software is NOT TO BE USED by any governmental or mainstream
political institutions in any country. The freeware policy does ONLY apply
for private individuals and private corporations. The governmental and
mainstream political organizations can go and get their software somewhere
else. Universities, schools and other public educational institutions can
use this software as they wish.

As always, comments are appreciated.

Brian Bassett