Re: stability

bruce@va.debian.org wrote:

: Has anyone noticed that master.debian.org has been up for 87 days?
: It is delivering over 100,000 mail messages a day, is running the bug
: system and the package archive master, is being the CVS server for
: various projects, and it had a load-average of 20 a minute ago.
: It just keeps going.

Yup, I noticed its long uptime several days ago. I just didn't know
all the things this machine does. Linux is just amazing... (I'd like
to see someone to do all this with NT).

Oh, you forgot to mention it also accepts lots of FTP connections for
the mirrors and the developers that upload their packages.

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris
Information Technology Department