Re: New E Maintainer (Was: Re: Work-Needing and Prospective Packages for Debian GNU/Linux)

As much as I agree w/ this, E .14 is a complete rewrite so any changes
to E I make will have to be redone.  There is going to be NO source
available for .14 until it is released.  Frankly I do not want to waste
my time doing things twice.  Many things are supposed to change in .14
and I see any time being put in right now as a waste.  The entire config
setup will change, so any work put in to making debian-menu
compatibilty  will have to be redone.