Re: Uploaded faqomatic 2.506-2 (source all) to master

Carey Evans <c.evans@clear.net.nz> writes:
> I assume you meant "... $fom_lib if $fom_lib;".  Also, the "use lib"
> must go outside the BEGIN, or it *still* comes first:

'use lib ""' by its very nature puts any such directories at the front
of @INC and "use" is special treated so that part of it happens at compile
time...which is a long way of saying it doesn't matter whether it's inside
or outside the BEGIN {}

The only to remember is not to put "my" in front of the variable definitions
in /etc/fom.conf, or you'll be a long time wondering why it doesn't work :)
[snip]
> > Stephen (who's now reached his pointless posts quota for the day :))
>
> At 10am?!

My quotas very low :)

--
Stephen