Re: fsf-address-in-copyright-file

Hi,
>>"Kirk" == Kirk Hilliard <kirk@ghoti.com> writes:

Kirk> dark@xs4all.nl (Richard Braakman) writes: [snip]

Kirk> I have always found the "If not, write to .." phrase a little
Kirk> confusing.  I assume it means that you may obtain a printed copy
Kirk> of the GPL by writing the FSF, but it can be interpreted (as you
Kirk> have done -- in jest?) to mean that if you receive the program
Kirk> without a copy of the GPL you should report the offense by
Kirk> writing the FSF.

	I think if you recieve a GPL'ed program without the GPL, you
 really should complain about it. And who better to comlpain to ...

	manoj

--
 When a man's bad deeds are covered over by good ones, he illuminates
 the world, like the moon breaking away from a cloud. 173