Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before freezing Hamm

Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

> > ``Why the hell is this a "Severity: important" bug?''.
>
> "It worked in Debian 1.3.1".

Que?  The bug system is not a release-specific entity.  Users of
Debian 1.3.1 use the same bug tracking system as users of hamm.  It
may have worked *at the time of 1.3.1's release* but that's a
different matter.

> If "bugs.debian.org" were a Debian package, I would say it would be
> "unsuitable for relase".

Because of _this_ bug?  How many people exactly do you think use
X-Debian-Cc?  And how many with maintonly bugs?

I think the priority on this bug should be downgraded.

--
James