fort77

Hi there.

I was wondering if you still carry fort77 1.11 verstion for Linux?
I download fort77-1.14 and tried to use it on a slackware
2.0.32. But is has some compilation error about the read and
wirte statement. I am not sure this is the gcc problem or
something got to do with fort77 compiler. Thanks for your
help.

/usr/bin/fort77 test.f
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/bin/fort77 line 238.
  MAIN:
   Compiler error line 3 of : Impossible tag -112 in routine
   frexp

The file test.f is as follows if you are interested.

        integer g
        open(14,file='test.par')
        read(14,*) g
        write(10,*) g