Re: fort77

In an attempt to save the world from disaster, Fai Jacqueline YEUNG wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> I was wondering if you still carry fort77 1.11 verstion for Linux?

1.11? that old? what is wrong with 1.15, the one debian has in hamm
at the moment?

$ dpkg -l fort77
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
||/ Name            Version        Description
ii  fort77          1.15-2         Invoke f2c like a real compiler.

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

The upstream maintainer is allowed to do things different
than Debian, but only if he has good reasons to do so.