Re: Intend to package textures

On Sat, Feb 28, 1998 at 01:36:42PM -0600, Larry 'Daffy' Daffner wrote:

> I would suggest pixmap-textures or the like; it's more descriptive
> than just textures, and twm-xxx isn't really accurate, since they are
> useful for many other packages.

Ack.  It seems that I need to skip that because I can't find the
source of the textures anymore.  All URLs that I find are invalid.
This means that I don't find a copyright.  This is a mess.

The good thing is that I won't miss them - no xpm on the console :-)

Regards,

	Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze                      http://home.pages.de/~joey/