Re: Moonlight Creator

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> >From http://www.cybersociety.com/moonlight/developer/index.html (underline
> is mine)
>
> Source Code
>
> Current release (Tuesday March 3 1998 GMT-0100):
>
> ml-0.4.1.tar.bz2 (931236 bytes)
[snip]
> This software is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public
> License. Check out the licensing terms.

FYI, I tested this software a while ago (version 0.3 which was binary
only) and it's an IMPRESSIVE software! (Basically it's a
SoftImage clone).
So, it's probably a good thing to package it! Any volunteer? (I might do
it if really noone else wants it, but I'm swamped so I'd appreciate if s/o
else is interested)

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS                 vincent@{waw.com,pipo.com,debian.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:           Pipo:                    WAW:               -