Re: why ddd-?motif are gone from archive?

> > > Does anyone has any idea why my ddd-?motif packages are gone from
> > > hamm/contirb?
> >
> > Probably because there now is a ddd package which uses lesstif. No need
> > to bother with the non-free motif anymore.

> As for the usability of lesstif versions, my impression is that it is
> still not stable enough.

Besides the fact that lesstif ddd crashes on many situations (randomly, it
seems). Over the weekend I was trying to get a program to work, and I
resorted to ddd, but it kept crashing every now and then. I installed
ddd-smotif, and it worked perfectly. They are different versions, but I
get a lot of "something not implemented"...

I thought of filing a bug, but I couldn't isolate/reproduce the problem...

				Marcelo