Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before freezing Hamm

> However, since important bugs against bugs.debian.org will not make it to
> be moved to project/orphaned :-), I would suggest Brian White to exclude
> bugs against bugs.debian.org from his list.

It can't be moved, correct.  However, Debian 2.0 will not be released as
long as there are bugs on this list.=

If you think it is not a release-necessary bug, then you can change the
priority.  Just be sure to copy to the bug the reasons why the severity
is being changed.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )