Re: Who is doing fwtk?

On %M %N, Christoph Martin wrote
> But we can distribute the old version?

Actually as far as I know PPL tend to see it this way, cause TIS published
a unclear copyright in the old Version. I'm not quite sure if they have
changed it. Thats the right of the Copyright owner. So best thing would be to
ask TIS. On the Other hand... I would not support this policy of this by
packaging the TIS FWTK (in the main distribution).

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --