programs by Dan Bernstein

Hi all...

I'd like to package some programs written by Dan Bernstein (qmail's
author), like tcpserver/tcpclient (named ucspi-tcp), ezmlm (a
powerfull listmanager), serialmail (qmail addon intended to serial
deliveries)...

The problem is that Dan doesn't provide any "COPYING" or licensing
info with his programs, only some web pages and emails in mailing
lists. My impression is that all his programs (except multitee, in
the public domain) are usable for any purpose but only
distributable in unpatched source form.

I don't want to bother him with questions already done by somebody
from Debian, so I'd like to know if somebody had mailed him asking
for some permission, licensing info... distributing questions I
mean (yes, I know we don't want exclusive permissions/licenses).

I use lots of his programs, all of them are great, quick, small,
simple..., and some of them have features unexistent in any other
programs I know.  I'd like to have them in Debian...

Links:

http://pobox.com/~djb/software.html
http://pobox.com/~djb/softwarelaw.html

Regards,