Re: Why "daemon" is not like "deity"

> Herding cats, Bruce. You can't lead us where we do not wish to go.

Rest assured, the developers don't want to show religious intolerance
if they can avoid it by changing a single word. I can guide the group
where a few people don't want to go, no problem.

Any word that doesn't mean "God" and isn't scatological is fine with me.
Jason likes "DUSK". It's even an acronym.

	Thanks

	Bruce