Re: Why "daemon" is not like "deity"

Hi,
>>"bruce" == bruce  <bruce@va.debian.org> writes:

>> Herding cats, Bruce. You can't lead us where we do not wish to go.

bruce> Rest assured, the developers don't want to show religious
bruce> intolerance if they can avoid it by changing a single word.

	But is it religous intolerance? So far, I have just seen your
 word on that. Is anyone's religious sensibility actually hurt?

bruce> I can guide the group where a few people don't want to go, no
bruce> problem.

	Are you sure it is just a few people in this case? I know it
 is possible, but in the case of Purity, there were not (just a few, I
 mean). I think it is controversioal enough that maybe we need a poll?

	This is getting silly. I think you are making an error of
 judgment here, but I have ceased to care.

	I still think the person who wrote Deity is the only one who
 gets to decide what it is called.

	manoj
 Who just does not have enough arrogance to suppose that he
 Speaks With The Voice Of The People (TM)
--
 When a man is resolute and recollected, pure of deed and persevering,
 when he is attentive and self-controlled and lives according to the