Re: It's now DFSG compliant? I think yes but...

Manoj Srivastava writes:

> 	TeX also comes with a similair licence. The DFSG has a special
>  clause to allow licences that as us to rename stuff.

> 	I think this is compliant.

It is also worth noting that for TeX some behaviour is considered
implementation-dependent, and reasonable changes can be made to those
parts without breaking the licence.  It might be worth polling the
author of noweb to inquire whether the changes you need to make fall
within such a category, and whether he might be willing to exempt
those.

--
Olaf Weber