Re: About names, or "are we really that unprofessional"

Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> How much is it worth to win over a Windows user? We are not in it for
> the money. Is it worth sacrificing the quality of the OS to win over
> a Windows user? Frankly I think naming any piece of software
> to meet the expected naming conventions of a Windows user IS a sacrific
> in quality for the rest of us. As Manoj says, Unix has some character.

It is not about money. We want to share Unix quality with others. It is
nice
to be elite, but without sharing our knowledge, we could become more
like
scam to the rest of the world.

>From the poet:
	"... we become perfect, all of us, that perfect that we don't have to
speak with each other anymore..."