Re: About names, or "are we really that unprofessional"

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Are you still sharing UNIX quality when you dumb down the OS?
>  When you atart designing for people used to a lesser OS? When the
>  decisions are made not on unix ease of typing, and the traditional
>  CLI, but geared for the pointy-clicky interfaces?

IMHO, selecting a proper name doesn't fit this description.

>         We share knowledge. We help people to learn. We draw the line
>  at spoon feeding people who have no intention of learning.

In other words, someone could say that deity is example of spoon feeding
people. That's just to abstract point. We won't lose our pride, if we
select
non cryptic name, as long as it has two letters completion :-)