Re: Why "daemon" is not like "deity"

> Debian, realize that they have to invoke Deity, and in a staunch fit of
> refusing to accept competition, destroy the rival deity by installing

I was going to stay out of this, but thought I'd mention that RedHat
is noted for a program called "Disk Druid" -- which seems to have the
effect[1] of sacrificing your disk partition :-)

[1] yeah, it's vague - the users who have tried to use it instead of
the normal install aren't the most clueful, so I don't know what
problem they *really* had.