Re: Second call for Proposal

"Marcelo E. Magallon" <mmagallo@efis.ucr.ac.cr> writes:

> Question: isn't it possible that there exists a non-free/non-US package?

Yes, stricly speaking, non-US is orthogonal to freeness.  There are so
few packages in non-US that I think it's reasonable to make CD
manufacturers examine the copyrights of each one as they do the
copyrights of non-free.

If you're the maintainer of a non-US package, I encourage you to make
prominent mention of whether the package is free or not in the
copyright file.

Guy