Re: hamm freeze - netscape

On Sun, Mar 08, 1998 at 08:39:10AM +0200, Shaya Potter wrote:
> might it be good to push it off for another 2 weeks, so we can sneak in
> netscape into main?  if that will be possible that is.

I was under the impression that it still depends on quite a few things
like motif, so at most we could put it in contrib...  I'm not sure
it's worth waiting for.  Maybe someone like Bruce, who is more
actively involved with them would be more qualified to say yes or no.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org