Re: autoup.sh

Hi, Bob,

Thanks for the help on that. :)  Is there going to be a short description
of the instructions you just gave to go with the script at the Debian
site?  I was unable to figure out how to get it to work until I read your
post about getting libc5, then running the script to find that it was
looking for libc5 in .../oldlibs.

Just a short note like:

'Before running the script, download libc5_5.4.38-1.deb from
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/hamm/hamm/binary-i386/oldlibs and put it in
/var/lib/dpkg/methods/ftp/oldlibs.'

...or some such.

Just my two pfennigs. :)

Thanks again,