Re: Intend to package textures

Dear fellow Debians!

On Sat, Feb 28, 1998 at 06:59:02PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> our good old ctwm (3.3) package contained a bunch of additional
> textures (*.xpm and *.xbm) that could be used in addition to
> ctwm to get some additional graphical elements.  Textures are
> graphics used for pavements, i.e. they normally consist of
> correct boundings etc. and may be used for backgrounds etc.
> Additional there are some icons that may be used in menues
> and for iconification.

It seems that I have to abandon the idea to put them into a
package.  The source URL that I have recorded doesn't exist
anymore.  Using some search engines I get to the same - invalid -
address or end up in an semi-commercial collection of pixmaps.

The only source that I still have is included in my old version
3.3 of ctwm.  Without source, without copyright information
I see difficulties.

I feel zero interest to package the semi-commercial collection
so I'm abandoning the idea.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/  VFS: no free i-nodes, contact Linus  -- finlandia, Feb '94   /