Re: twin willows libs still not glibc

On Mon, Mar 09, 1998 at 03:44:13AM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> > Seems to me that it might not be a bad thing to compromise on for the
> > sake of our users.  It is, after all, open source software:-)

> Yep.

> > If it builds ok under libc5, I could hammer out a copy (hopefully
> > useing someone's earlier efforts) on my work machine (from whence all
> > the bo-unstable stuff hath sprung).

> Somebody already tried its luck (check the web archive, TWIN in the title).

Ok, I am getting barfage from the search engine.  Does anyone happen
to know offhand where previous work on this stuff might be stashed?

Error:

Killed by signal 11

Debugging information:

I got passed

      query
            TWIN
      case
            on
      errors
            0
      partial
            on
      maxfiles
            10
      maxlines
            0
      lists
            devel
      dates
            Jan to Mar 98

I called

glimpse/glimpse -U -y -n -W -l -L 1000:10 -H lists/glimpse/debian-devel-9801 -e TWIN

glimpse returned to stdout

and to stderr

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org