Re: programs by Dan Bernstein

Roberto Lumbreras <rover@lander.es> wrote:
> If nobody objects I'll start packaging ezmlm and serialmail. I
> think Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> is working in tcpserver, so
> I'll wait to hear from him.

I've got a packaged up version of ezmlm that you can have a copy of if you
like, but since AFAIK it suffers from Dan's re-distibution policy it will need
to be kludged into an ezmlm-src package in the same way as qmail-src. (I can
explain the procedure for that too if you like).

Have you had any better ideas about how we can handle this ?  or have you
(shock horror ;-) actually persuaded Dan to say something positive on the
subject ?

I really hate the idea of ending up with loads of *-src packages, so if anyone
has a better suggestion I'd like to hear it.

Cheers, Phil.