Re: It is here: the Debian upgrade method for the future: a proto type.

Hi,
>>"Meskes" == Meskes, Michael <meskes@topsystem.de> writes:

Meskes> Will it be possible to use this unattended? That is could I
Meskes> start it via cron during night time and it connects to the
Meskes> internet, gets all new packages and unconnects? I can then
Meskes> install all the packages the next day.

	Umm, I don't see why not (ask Jason Gunthorpe
 <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>, the Creator of Deity [there, I should now
 have offended a lot of people] for details)

	manoj
 who wasn't around for the advent of sliced bread, but who thinks
 Deity may well be better ;-)
--
 Here at Controls, we have one chief for every Indian...but only the
 brave get scalped.