Re: Uploaded sgml-data 0.4 (source all) to masterssh

[You (Christian Leutloff)]
>"Adam P. Harris" <apharris@burrito.fake> writes:
>> I'm noticing some strange stuff about the control file (of jade/sp):
>>   * depends on sgml-data -- why

>Because it needs the catalog file to do anything useful.

Well, for one, the catalog file is physically provided by sgml-base, not
sgml-data.  Moreover, I can easily conceive of a user using jade only
for, say, docbook editing and formatting, and therefore not needing
sgml-data at all.

As such, I've demoted this dependancy relation to "suggests", and I'm
considering removing it entirely.  *shrug*  Maybe I'll leave it in.