Re: Almost 3000 outstanding bugs more than 60 days old!

Hugo Haas <hh223@hermes.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
|I think we shoud take advantage of the release of hamm to try to close all
|the outdated bug reports: the majority of the old ones are solved but not
|closed.

I'm a pretty novice maintainer (only one small package with no pending
bugs, thanks to a helpful volunteer).  Is there any recommended
procedure which I can take in order to help close trivial bugs?  I
can't commit a lot of time for this but I suppose if a few people
like me get under the hood we can help alleviate the burden in our own
slow phase.

Maybe some "bug closing crash course" on debian-mentors?

Thanks,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL        amos@gezernet.co.il |                     -- Anonymous