Re: HAMM FREEZE (removed packages)

Brian White <bcwhite@verisim.com> writes:

> I've removed the following packages from Hamm because they still
> have critical, grave, or important bugs registered against them.

And hosed the archive in the process...

> libpam0g-util

Oh, FFS, I had already fixed this; it was installed into unstable on
15th, March 1998, 03:17:54 (-0000).  I actually fixed it sometime
around the 12th, but couldn't get installed into the archive any
sooner because of master's problems.  Given how long master has been
down, could you not have delayed the removal of packages a _little_
longer?

--
James