Re: HAMM FREEZE (removed packages)

Brian -

>I've removed the following packages from Hamm because they still have
>critical, grave, or important bugs registered against them.  To get them
>back in the archive, simply upload a version to "frozen" that fixes _all_
>of the open critical, grave, and important bugs registered against that
>package.
>
>adjtimex...

The only problem I'm aware of is with the md5sums, which I do not
consider very serious.  Regardless, I just uploaded a version that
fixed the bug.  (It was in Incoming when you published your note.)
The fix did not involve changes to the sources.  However, since the
whole package has been removed, I suppose I have to upload the sources
now too.  This mass removal was a bad idea.

                                - Jim Van Zandt