Re: Are we in this for ourselves?

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:

> Hi,
> >>"John" == John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> writes:
>
> John> I think that with such a large body of developers, we can afford
> John> to become a bit more selective about who we either accept or who
> John> we allow to stay with Debian.  My vote is to get rid of the "bad
> John> apples".
>
> 	Which bad apple are you thinking of getting rid of? Me?

No, I mentioned no names and did not have you in mind anyway.  It is
not my intent to start a flamewar.

I just think that we need to draw the line sometimes.  Once a
discussion gets out of hand, stop it.  People that refuse to stop
should be dealt with.  Simple....

John

--
John Goerzen             | Developing for Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming       | Debian GNU/Linux is a free replacement for