Re: Building glibc 2.0.7 using hamm

  DS> BTW, my recovering system is only missing pgp to be able to sign
  DS> these new packages. How does a supposedly free US citizen obtain
  DS> a debian version of pgp, or barring that, the source to said
  DS> software? (my previous copy was extremely old, and I don't
  DS> remember how I obtained it, and of course it resides in bit
  DS> heaven now ;-S

Just get it from the proper non-us site. It's legal for US citizens to
import those packages, it's just not legal for US residents to make
them available outside the US, so you're safe getting those, they just
can't reside on public FTP servers inside the US, or be maintained by
US citizens.

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/