An helper environment for debian/rules incremental tuning

I just wrote a small shell script (~235 lines including comments for
now), that sets up an environment which should help incremental tuning
of debian/rules files.

It mainly works with bash (though I left hooks for other shells, in
case someone wants to add support for those), by setting (ala
/usr/bin/X11/resize) variables and aliases that allow you to
cut-and-paste from your debian/rules directly into a shell, without
having to replace make's variables by hand (it uses aliases for this).

It surely has some bugs other than those I found myself (which are
listed near the top of the file); it surely can be made more clever.
Please test it if you're interested - I put it in my home dir on
master right now.  I think it may be a good candidate for inclusion in
dev-scripts when it has stabilized.

It has some user doc as leading comments.

file://master/~dirson/dpgk-env_0.1.sh

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,