Who is maintaining p2c?

I don't know if this is the correct list to ask this question, but
there does not seem to be a list for maintainers.
   I tried to install p2c from the 2.0 frozen files and found that there
is a required library which is not installed. I checked with the
maintainer (Andrew Howell) listed in the contrib Packages file. He told
me that the current p2c was compiled by a non-maintainer and that the
p2c library was removed because of some reported serious bugs. He has
not the time to fix them.
   So where does that leave us? This is not really serious for me
because I have little knowlrdge of Pascal (or C either), but some one
else may have need of this utility. Hopefully this will be ironed out by
the official release date.

Thanks,
Glenn