Re: Can w3-el be precompiled?

   Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> writes:
   > Now that I look at it...  WHO THE FSCK TOLD ME IT DIDN'T SUPPORT
   > EMACS19!  Okay, calm down.  Time for another minor release.

	I did!

It's okay, I figured out what the problem was.  It needs a `custom.el'
library (like the message you got says) which I managed to find on
ftp.cs.indiana.edu.  It's too late to get w3-el on emacs19 for hamm,
but I'll get it out for slink pretty soon.

Sorry about the tone above, I was in a bad mood at the time.

Thanks,

Ben.