RE: so what? Re: Debian development modem

IMO six months is too long. How about freeze every three months and
release twice a year at fixed dates? Something like the NetBSD schedule.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20