Linuxconf

Hola!

I'm typing at you on my laptop while sitting on a soft chair at the Linux
Expo here at Duke, so if you wouldn't mind, please include a CC of your
reply to me at jgoerzen@cs.twsu.edu.  Thanks.

Now on to the main point of this message...  Linuxconf.  I was just at a
talk about Linuxconf, and frankly, this system is WAY COOL.  As I was
listening to the presentation, it occured to me that Linuxconf already has
or almost has everything that would be necessary to solve the current
packaging dilemma (postinst scripts asking questions) -- it has native text
and X interfaces, an easy programming system, etc.

Anyway, I looked at the /var/lib/dpkg/available on my laptop which has
hamm+slink from about a week ago and it seems like we have no linuxconf
package.   Is this true?  Where can I find a .deb if one is already made?
If one is not made, let me announce right now that I plan to do so ASAP.

Yes, I'm quite excited.  <grin>

John