Re: RH and GNOME

> > That's like sharing underwear with a leper.
>
> Nice.  So what concrete advantage do you think we get from comparing
> RedHat to a leper?

It was an analogy, quoted out of context. Had the context remained, it
would have been evident.

> > You -Know- RH is slimy when they've got insiders here, too. ;>
>
> Oh, and they're slimy too?
>
> > (Seriously, that's more of a joke than anything else - I'm not paranoid,
> > I'm just an idealist)
>
> An idealist?  How about someone on an unsupportable rant?

Again, you seperated the two statements that were meant together. I don't
rant. I certainly don't argue with people who are so desperate for
anything to argue with, they'll use out of context quoting &c to try to
pick a fight. What I said stands. Good day.

-Kysh