Re: Daily GNOME .debs?

    Jim> There is a group of developers on the
    Jim> debian-snapshots@lists.debian.org mailing list that are
    Jim> interested in working on this.  I'm interested - I've just
    Jim> been too busy (and sick) lately to get started on it yet.  My
    Jim> current priority is to fix up Gnome for slink.

    Jim> Also, Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org> recently posted that he
    Jim> is generating regular Gtk snapshots.

This is almost true -- I have made the scripts to do so. I do not have
the resources to make snapshots available for download, though.

If someone on the debian-snapshot or debian-devel lists would like to
make snapshots of GTK+ and GLib, the tools to do so are already in
CVS; just run 'cvs update' then 'debian/build' and you're set.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters S and X and the number 3.
"You should be glad you don't have diaper rash. Mah Jongg." -- The Critic