PROPOSAL: source-${ARCH} directories in distribution

	Many people have said a lot of times that we break GPL and
other licenses when we have binaries which don't have the
corresponding source (mainly because different architectures have
different versions of binary packages).

	How about adding source-sparc, source-m68k, source-alpha...
directories, where one could find the source corresponding to the
current binary packages in each architecture?

	Of course, almost all the files in that directories will be
symlinks to ../../source/whatever, where we should leave the latest
version of each source package (or the most commonly used one).

	I think that will fix many things... but that requires a lot
of extra work in `dinstall'.

	Does any of you agree on this?  Should I submit a wishlist bug
against ftp.debian.org asking for this?

	Thanks,

--
Juan Cespedes