Re: Annoying subjects in debian-bugs-closed

On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 09:32:11PM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 04:07:29PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
>
> > I would like to see the closing message in the body, instead of the original
> > report.
> >
> > Marcus
>
> ACK. That would be better. But the original problem is interesting, too :)

Damn, now you noticed I wanted to hijack your thread :)

FWIW, I don't have your problem, as I use a 100x37 display. I used
"marked.as.done" as a search pattern, so "done" would be a little short to
give a unique match, but I don't care much. I think a shorter tag would
suffice, but it should be at the beginning of the line.

Marcus