Intent to package ncmspool (nocem-on-spool)

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999 12:33:43 +0100, md@linux.it (Marco d'Itri) said:

> If someone really wants to help debian news servers please package
> ninpaths and nocem-on-spool.

I've got a package of ncmspool that I made in October.  I never announced
an intent because I didn't follow through with it -- I packaged but never
tested it.

The code itself looks free to me (

 * (c) 1996-97 Howard Goldstein <n2wx@tapr.org>
 * All rights reserved.  Provided AS-IS and WITHOUT WARRANTY.
 * License to copy, modify, & use hereby granted provided the copyright and
 * disclaimers above are retained

) but it will have to go into contrib because it depends on pgp.

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick@argon.org