Re: Type tags for Debian packages.

Patrik Rak wrote:
  >Well I do. IMHO it should be simple to change few packages so they can
  >cope with the new Purpose: line and it should not be difficult to write
  >some simple example application as well (html index generator springs on
  >my mind).
  >
  >But I wanted to discuss this with debian people if they would ever accept
  >it. It would be useless to code anything if maintainers refuse to add the
  >Purpose: line (or whatever it's name will be).

Speaking as a maintainer, I will be happy to add a `Purpose:' line as soon
as there is anything that can use it, or as soon as the purpose
hierarchy is defined.

     "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his
      courts with praise. Be thankful unto him, and bless
      his name."           Psalms 100:4